Mining Exploration and Trade Show Conference (METS)
Within the framework of METS 2018: Mining Exploration and Trade Show Conference, Fundación para el Conocimiento madri+d, EASME and the European Commission organize an International brokerage in mining related technologies.
The Mining Exploration and Trade Show Conference (METS) will be organized for the first time in Madrid for all interested stakeholders. EU and Latin American partners will be able to meet in person, gather firsthand information, engage in discussions and promote their technologies, companies and organizations.
B2B sessions offer the opportunities to find possible partners, both for H2020 partners and for Commercial and technological partners. The main objective of the event is to create a meeting forum for organizations that are actively engaged within the field of Mining, Water Management, Land Planning, etc... Participants may provide opportunities for collaboration through pre-agreed bilateral meetings.
- To participate in all billateral meetings you have to register at the rigth top of the web, "register" botton.
- Water management
- Waste management and rehabilitation
- Land-planning and access to resources
- RTD and innovation
- Health and safety
- Business & Investment opportunities
- CSR and social acceptance
- National mineral policies and economic growth and responsible sourcing and resource management
Why to participate
- to get the latest information on mining related research findings
- to meet and share views with researchers and experts from your business field
- to present, discuss and develop new projects
- to initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations